LONGFORD COMMUNITY RESOURCES clg
With funding from the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth
through Longford Westmeath Education and Training Board
wish to recruit
Two Full Time (with the option of one being a job share) Youth Workers with
County Longford Youth Service
For this, the following are required:-
- Desirable: A degree or higher in youth work or youth and community work or to be in the process of undertaking such a qualification.
- Essential: A relevant degree or higher.
- Essential: Experience of youth work and understanding of the issues relating to marginalised young people.
Candidates must also:-
- Have access to a car and a full Irish driving licence.
- Be flexible in relation to working hours, as evening and weekend work is required.
The initial contract is to 31st December 2022 and is renewable annually subject to continued funding and satisfactory performance. A probationary period will apply and employment is subject to successful completion of Garda Vetting.
For a job description and application form for either or both posts please contact Martina on 043-3345555. Closing date for completed applications is 5pm on Monday 30th May 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
Longford Community Resources Clg is an equal opportunities employer