LONGFORD COMMUNITY RESOURCES clg
Wish to recruit
A Community Development Worker
with the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP)
(35 hours per week)
The role of the Community Development Worker is to initiate and develop community work responses with people from marginalised communities and with community groups to address issues of poverty, inequality and social exclusion.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree or higher in community development.
- A commitment to equality, human rights and social inclusion.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills.
- Excellent planning, report writing, evaluation and computer skills.
- A full clean Driving Licence and access to own transport.
Commencement of employment is subject to successful completion of Garda Vetting. A probationary period will apply.
For a full job description and application form for the position please contact Martina on 043-3345555. Closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 30th May 2022. Late applications will not be accepted and canvassing will disqualify. Shortlisting for interview will apply and a panel may be formed.
Longford Community Resources Clg is an equal opportunities employer