County Longford Youth Service a project of Longford Community Resources Clg seeks to recruit one part time youth worker to work in County Longford.
For this, the following are required:
- Desirable: A degree or higher in youth work or youth and community work or to be in the process of undertaking such a qualification.
- Essential: A relevant degree or higher.
- Essential: Experience of youth work and understanding of the issues relating to marginalised young people.
Candidates must also:
- Have access to a car and a full Irish driving licence.
- Be flexible in relation to working hours, as evening and weekend work is required.
For a job description and application form please contact Martina on 043-3345555. Closing date for completed applications is March 16 2023. Late applications will not be accepted. Short listing may apply.
This position is funded by the Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth through Longford and Westmeath Education and Training Board.
Longford Community Resources Clg is an equal opportunities employer.