The Finance Officer role is to work as part of a team to assist the CEO of Longford Community Resources in the financial management and reporting on the programmes/initiatives delivered and implemented by Longford Community Resources as is required by the Board of Directors and its funding agencies.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification (Accounting qualification desirable)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a financial role in a professional capacity.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills.
- Excellent planning, report writing and evaluation skills.
- High proficiency in IT/computer skills, knowledge, and previous use of computerised accounting packages desirable.
- Financial management and auditing experience is desirable.
- A full clean Driving Licence and access to own transport.
Commencement of employment is subject to successful completion of Garda Vetting. A probationary period will apply. Salary commensurate with qualifications, experience, and skills. Contract renewal subject to ongoing funding.
The Application Form is available by clicking on the link below. Full job description and application form also available by contacting Martina on 043-3345555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 4pm on Wednesday 22nd March 2023. Late applications will not be accepted, and canvassing will disqualify. Shortlisting for interview will apply and a panel may be formed.
Longford Community Resources Clg is an equal opportunities employer