LONGFORD COMMUNITY RESOURCES Clg
Wish to recruit
An Enterprise Officer
On the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme
For the period to December 31st 2021
The Enterprise Officer is responsible for providing an enterprise advisory service to long term unemployed people in the County, with a focus on the most disadvantaged people.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Excellent social analysis and understanding of community development as a means of addressing inequality.
- A commitment to equality, human rights and social inclusion.
- Extensive experience of enterprise development.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills.
- Excellent planning, report writing, evaluation and computer skills.
- A full clean Driving Licence and access to own transport.
Commencement of employment is subject to successful completion of Garda Vetting. A probationary period will apply.
For a full job description and application form for the position please contact Martina on 043 3345555. Closing date for applications is 4pm on Friday 30th July 2021. Late applications will not be accepted and canvassing will disqualify. Shortlisting for interview may apply and a panel may be formed.
Longford Community Resources Clg is an equal opportunities employer.