We can provide you with self-employment training and assist with business planning, funding applications and tax registration, free of charge.
We hold information sessions for people who are unemployed and want to start their own business, to help you look at what would be involved in starting your own business.
If you then decide that you wish to set up your own business, we will provide a number of supports including:
· Start Your Own Business Training.
· Assistance to look at other barriers that might be preventing you from becoming self-employed.
· Help with developing your business idea and business plan.
· Assistance to access enterprise skills training and business mentors.
· Support to complete your application for the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance Scheme.
· Help in applying for funding.
· Follow up support to help you develop and grow your business for two years after the business has been established.
For more information please contact Fiona Jannink on the SICAP team on 043-3345555 or email@example.com